Renewable Energy Development Scope of Services
We provide a “beginning to end” approach for renewable energy development. We handle everything from determining what renewable energy technologies best fit a particular project, to working through the mechanics of the deal with the utility provider, and obtaining the necessary local, state or federal approvals.
Our scope of services include:
- Through our Real Estate Team, we can assist you in site selection and real estate advisory services.
- Through our Real Estate Team, we can perform the site due diligence and represent you in the acquisition.
- Through our Real Estate Team, we can coordinate an energy audit and analysis of your existing or future facility needs.
- Though our Government Relations Team, we can coordinate and assist in obtaining local, state and federal tax credits.
- Through our Tax-Exempt Bond Financing Team, we can explore cost-effective measures for long-term financing of specific renewable energy projects.
- Through our Economic Development and Business Services Team, we can identify enterprise zones and recovery zones to secure financing and incentives.
- Through our Government Relations Team, we can coordinate local and state government permits, including air and water permits.
- Through our Renewable Energy Team, we can draft and negotiate power-purchase agreements.
- Through our Renewable Energy Team, we can represent you in contract negotiations with utility companies.
- Through our Real Estate Team and our Government Relations Team, we can draft and help pass local government ordinances related directly to your facility and your renewable energy needs.
- Through our Government Relations Team, we can coordinate your public affairs and media relations.
- Through our Government Relations Team, we can manage your grassroots strategy.
The team of attorneys and consultants at FutureLaw can take you through every step in developing a strategy for the integration of renewable technologies at your facility.